The big takeaways:
- The contractor has finished installing the median islands leading into and out of the roundabout.
- Planning for the final pavement overlay of N./S. Healdsburg Ave., E./W. Mill and Vine St. is ongoing. Final paving would most likely be done at night over several evenings.
- City crews have installed some of the streetlights near and around the circle to light the roundabout.
Southeast Surface Improvements (S. Healdsburg Ave.)
This week: a subcontractor is placing stone veneer on the decorative stone walls. This work will continue through next week.
– Workers will prepare the rock-grade surface for construction of the concrete sidewalks.
– Workers will start to form and pour concrete sidewalks. This work will continue through the week of July 30.
Vine St. Surface Improvements
This week: Workers prepare the rock-grade surface for construction of the concrete sidewalks
Next week: Form and pour concrete sidewalks. This work extends into the middle of next week.
This week: Workers finished installing the median islands for North and South Healdsburg Ave.
This week: The subcontractor is installing the irrigation mainline. This work continues into the next week.
Next week: The subcontractor will install irrigation laterals. This work continues through most of the week of July 30.