Construction work continues, helped in part by the sunny, dry weather we’ve been having.
A few takeaways:
- Bay Cities continues its curb and gutter work along South Healdsburg Ave. and in and around the circle.
- Early- to mid-next week, Bay Cities will demolish and re-pave Singletree Café’s northern driveway. The café’s southern driveway will still be accessible during this work, and both driveways will be fully accessible by Friday, May 11.
- In the week of May 14, Bay Cities is tentatively scheduled to demolish the old sidewalk and grade, form and pour the new sidewalk on the northern side of East Mill St., in front of Rockpile and Shoffeitt’s.
And here’s the rest of the construction update:
Southwest Surface Improvements (S. Healdsburg Ave.)
This week: Form and pour concrete paving areas. This work continues next week.
Next week: Demolish, grade, form and pour Singletree Café’s northern driveway
Week of May 14: Place lithocrete A and B – an architectural concrete with embedded recycled materials (for color and decoration) – on South Healdsburg Ave.
Northwest Surface Improvements (Healdsburg Ave. to Vine St.)
- Placed stone veneer on decorative stone wall
- Installed 4’ metal fence
East Mill Surface Improvements
- Place stone veneer on decorative stone wall. This work continues next week.
- Install 4’ metal fence. This work continues next week.
- Install roundabout truck apron. This work continues through next week.
- Excavated stone wall
- Formed and poured stone wall footing
- Patch-paved the roundabout
- Form and pour 36” concrete curb and gutter
- Place stone veneer on decorative stone wall
Southeast Surface Improvements (S. Healdsburg Ave.)
- Installed storm-drain curb inlet 4 to existing drop inlet
- Excavate for bio-retention areas.